Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dr. Tim’s weight loss habit

Hi this is Dr. Tim, and I want to share how I am using our products to lose weight. After traveling around the world and keeping up a fast paced schedule sometimes the pounds add on. I drink one quarter to one half cup of Dr. Tim’s Brazilian Acai or a mix of all four for breakfast and lunch. I make sure that I am drinking plenty of water throughout the day. I drink one Jungle Juice per day usually in the morning around 10:00 am. That way I don’t feel hungry and then it has all day to work for me. At night I eat a reasonable low glycemic meal. I make sure that I do not eat past 8:00pm. The food you eat late at night never seems to go away if you know what I mean. I add some moderate exercise at least 3 nights per week and as often as 5 nights per week. This for me is usually a brisk walk outside or on the treadmill for 30 to 45 minutes. After just a little over two weeks I have dropped 10 lbs.

No comments: